Handmade accessories that make the most of natural shapes
Amber from the sea "Baltic Amber"
Natural amber bracelet from the Baltic Sea. Baltic Sea on the west coast of Lithuania. Lithuanian amber from the Baltic Sea is especially called Baltic amber.
|Item||Amber accessories / bracelets|
|Kinds||Black Amber & Royal Amber ( Lithuanian Baltic Amber)
|Country of origin||Lithuania
Vilnius County > Vilnius
Fossil sap "Amber"
Baltic Amber (Baltic Amber)
Amber is fossilized tree sap. Amber that was produced more than 20 million years ago is called amber, and younger than that is called copal, and the strength differs. Amber from the Baltic Sea is called Baltic Amber. The sap of trees tens of millions of years ago sinks into the Baltic Sea due to changes in the topography, turning into amber over many years, and is still washed up on the shore by waves.
ancient amulet item
Lithuania is said to be the last European country to accept Christianity, and before that, nature (forests and trees) and living things (snakes and bees) were the objects of faith. And Baltic Amber has been worn as an "amulet" item.
Only one amber accessory in the world
All handmade one-of-a-kind items
Each one has a different expression that makes use of the shape of amber that has traveled over tens of millions of years. Amber has a completely different expression depending on the color. Please try to find only one favorite accessory in the world.
- Cognac amber is an orange amber named after brandy.
- Clean and transparent amber is "yellow amber"
- A deep ruby color is "Cherry Amber"
- "Royal Amber" is cream-colored and not transparent.
- Black amber processed with heat and pressure is called "black amber"
3000 year old bog oak
A fossil of a 3,000-year-old bog oak tree native to Lithuania. We also develop unique designs that combine the long years of amber and bog oak. (*Products with bog oak are listed as "with bog oak" in the "type" of the product information.)
If you would like gift wrapping, please order a gift box separately from the page below.
Gift wrapping is only available for some products in the "alcohol" category. Please check the above page for compatible products.
Regarding our food and beverages, we ship products that have a shelf life of two months or more from the date of shipment. (Mead, wine, liqueurs and spirits do not expire)
Standard delivery (Yamato Transport)
- Honshu/Shikoku ¥880
- Hokkaido/Kyushu/Okinawa ¥1,100
*Extra ¥220 for refrigerated delivery
Posting delivery (Yamato Transport)
(Products that fit within 2.5 cm in thickness)
- Nationwide ¥290
*Refrigerated delivery and date and time specified delivery are not supported.
Free shipping conditions
- Total order amount ¥15,000 or more
*Extra ¥220 for refrigerated delivery
Precautions when purchasing multiple items
- Only one shipping method can be selected.
- You cannot select a shipping method that is not displayed on the "Shipping Method" screen at checkout.
date and time designation
- Before noon (-12:00)
If you wish to specify the date and time, please fill in the remarks. In addition, the product of the posting delivery does not support designation on the date and time. (The remarks column is displayed on the cart screen)
We will ship your order within 5 business days. Please note that depending on the contents of your order, we may deliver in two boxes.
If the product is damaged or defective, we will promptly replace it. Please contact us by e-mail within 8 days from the arrival of the product. Please refrain from returning products due to customer's convenience.
- Credit card (VISA, Master Card, American Express, JCB, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay)
- Amazon Pay
- Rakuten Pay
- Smartphone payment (PayPay, LINE Pay, Merpay)
- Convenience store payment (FamilyMart, Lawson, Ministop, Daily Yamazaki)
- Bank transfer
*Various fees are to be borne by the customer.
*Seven-Eleven cannot be selected for convenience store payments.
Deadline for payment
- Up to 7 days after your order.
- If payment cannot be confirmed, we may cancel your order.
- The product will be shipped after payment has been confirmed, so please place your order with plenty of time to spare.
We do not provide invoices or receipts. If you require a receipt, please indicate so in the remarks column when ordering. If there is an address or a proviso, please fill it in as well.
If there is no designation, we will issue the address as "orderer's name" and the proviso as "product fee".